Let's get started, here's a few things I wanted to share with you.
- This is our "Ebenezer stone". You can read about the original stone in 1 Samuel 7. We wanted to mark our seventh anniversary with something that could be a reminder for us of God's grace in our marriage. David found this rock and it's perfect.
- our last in-house date night we played Killer Bunnies. We haven't played in quite some time and it was a fun time. I call this Killer Bunnies by candlelight:
(the green tape is our snack barriers - don't want to get those cards gummed up!)
(one of David's favourite bunny weapons)
- I am loving our double stroller, but as with any umbrella stroller it lacks a cup holder, so I made my own. Now I can have my water or tea or latte to go. It works great. Inspired by this post.
- David's made some great progress on the littles' play kitchen. I am so excited to get to the painting and decorating part. I am so impressed with what David's done with that cabinet.
- Thanks to Pinterest, I found this great pumpkin syrup recipe for lattes. YUM! It's easy and and WAY cheaper than Starbucks.
- Our branch got it's fall makeover again and this year we added this lovely little friend for our fall scene.
P.S. I am appreciating this point form blog style. It means that I can blog about a lot of little things without taking a whole bunch of time and boring you with extra words. Any thoughts?