Saturday, September 17, 2011

Checkin' In

September is half way through already! I can hardly believe it. The days have only now become cool and I am relishing every moment of it. It was an incredible summer, but I am never sad to see fall's return. The air conditioners come out of the windows and the fall breeze is invited in while I enjoy yummy fall drinks.

Let's get started, here's a few things I wanted to share with you.

  • This is our "Ebenezer stone". You can read about the original stone in 1 Samuel 7. We wanted to mark our seventh anniversary with something that could be a reminder for us of God's grace in our marriage. David found this rock and it's perfect.

  • our last in-house date night we played Killer Bunnies. We haven't played in quite some time and it was a fun time. I call this Killer Bunnies by candlelight:
(the green tape is our snack barriers - don't want to get those cards gummed up!)

(one of David's favourite bunny weapons)
  • I am loving our double stroller, but as with any umbrella stroller it lacks a cup holder, so I made my own. Now I can have my water or tea or latte to go. It works great. Inspired by this post.

  • David's made some great progress on the littles' play kitchen. I am so excited to get to the painting and decorating part. I am so impressed with what David's done with that cabinet.




  • Our branch got it's fall makeover again and this year we added this lovely little friend for our fall scene.


P.S. I am appreciating this point form blog style. It means that I can blog about a lot of little things without taking a whole bunch of time and boring you with extra words. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Adventures of Deesa said...

I like the new point form style. Great fall post! I can't wait to see what the little's kitchen looks like when its done! :)

Jen said...

Love the bullets! (& would love to hear an update on the 'no shampoo' if you are able... I'm thinkin' about it!)

Donna Dawe said...

Checked out the bunnies game. I think I would have to see that played, but it does sound like fun!

Point form... I could use that as well. I have busy friends and family as well.