Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Decorating

I don't think I've shown you my living room wall. I thought that I was going to do something like this, but I like how it's become simple and has seasonal possibilities.


This was David's idea and I love how it turned out! We picked up a sale garland at Michael's and the leaves are clipped to my branch with mini clothes pins. My wheels are turning now for future holidays and seasons. We had gone to a pumpkin seller on the 1st of the month and picked up a pumpkin and a few gourds. David then carved us a Jimmy-o-lantern. Why Jimmy? Why not? Abigail loves her pumpkin and is often asking for the candle to be lit.


Now, you'll just have to imagine the smell of my pumpkin spice candle burning and the sound of Christmas music in the background. Yes, I said Christmas music... that's how I roll, Baby!

No comments: