|On the go with Micah in the Mei Tai carrier|
My view from the front seat...all three are crammed in the back seat.
- Dance in the rain: David and Abigail did the honours of checking this one off our list. Abigail loves jumping in puddles and was quite excited when David invited her to play.
- Home recording studio: David set up the microphone with Garage Band and we recorded our family song All the Gingras babies (a spoof off Beyonce's All the Single ladies). I don't know how to share it here, but if we can figure it out, I'll be sure to.
- Fireworks: The local baseball team has sponsored nights where they shoot off fireworks after the game. We listened online until a certain point and then we woke up the littles for a late night adventure. Malachi cheered and clapped and proved himself a Gingras through and through (we all love fireworks).
- Visit 5 Winnipeg landmarks: the Forks is a go to outing for us and we counted that as one landmark for our list. We enjoy walking around and along the river, especially.
- Walk 5 bridges: We've walked 2, the first one is the Forks Historic Rail Bridge ( no picture) and the second one is the Provencher Bridge.
- Assiniboine Park Steam Train: We had our House Group year end wrap up at Assiniboine Park and several of us went on the train. Our littles were so tired, but they enjoyed themselves a lot.
If you missed our summer list run-down or our first check-in, click on the links to catch up. As always, click on the images to enlarge them.