- November means Handmade Holidays! I love these blog posts by Sew Mama Sew! In fact, Handmade Holidays was among my first blog tutorial loves!
- I'm on my fourth colour on my afghan. My edges are rough, but I will border the whole thing and fake it until I make it. I'm loving the colours together.
|(red is really hard to take pictures of!)|
- Baby tie onesies are a fun gift to give! Micah "needed" one (he's getting dedicated this Sunday at our church).
- Whipped up some new pin cushions recently. I'd been using the same little flower that I made years ago and it was kinda sad. I was given some vintage linens to craft with (there are some holes and it's quite worn, but that makes it great for projects - you don't feel guilty for cutting into it) and I love how they turned out.
- Dolly's had some creative time, too. Auntie Grace helped her make this lovely necklace.
- I finally whipped up hanging towels for my kitchen after making and liking my mom's last month.
|tutorial and pattern found here|
- Friends of ours are opening their own Tim Hortons next week! I will share pics etc next week.
- Speaking of openings... On November 26th, my David and I are going to a private shopping preview of Winnipeg's new IKEA! The store is open to the public on November 28th and Peggers have been waiting a long time for their own store. I'll share all about how we got invited and what it's like after the event.