Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Tim Hortons Story

I borrowed this picture from a girl from our church - I didn't get an outside one. Doesn't it look inviting?
So friends of ours just opened their own Tim Hortons. We drove over to their Oakbank, MB location on opening day for a quick "hello" and of course some treats.

My David is drinking my favourite Tim's drink - steeped tea double double!

Our little princess discovered the restful quality of the booth bench


Our littles didn't have the capacity for a long visit at that time of day, but we said our congratulations, prayed a blessing for our friends and their business, took a few pictures and called it a day. Maybe my David and I can make it out there on a date night for a longer visit. Let me say this, it's beautiful! This location is a 24 hour spot with two drive through line-ups and it has a great fireplace surrounded by lounge chairs.


I'm sure Oakbank is excited to have their own Tim Hortons, but I'm excited for my friends. I just know that this is going to be a great adventure for them full of amazing blessings. Scott and Andrea, we are so happy for you and wish you all the best!

Owner, Andrea, talks with our pastor and his wife - who came in shortly after we did


1 comment:

Andera Johannson said...

Oh Coralee!! You are the best friend a person could ask for! Thank you for your constant encouragement and smiles. You made me cry!! (I only NOW got a chance to read it!!) Thank you thank you thank you for all your and Davids support. We love you guys and cherish your friendship.

Love Andrea