Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Parcel - Part One



David and I got to go to the bus depot to pick up our baby parcel from my parents....thanks, Mom & Dad! This is us picking up the package and digging into it right away. We needed to open it up to get the gift card for the play yard so we could make it a one-trip excursion. Over the next few posts I will show you the wonderful goodies that we had thrills over getting.



First of all, the play yard. We've opted to not get a crib, but to use this beauty and Mom & Dad pre picked out a great one for us to get with our gift card. (We're saving the full view shots for when the baby room is set up, so more to come later). I'm thinking I'll do navy blue and cream coloured bedding (what do you think, Mom?) I love the bassinet level and the changing station! The teddy bear mobile is super sweet, too. On the side of the play yard is a little light, sound box and vibrator with auto shut off after 15 minutes (David timed it today, just to be sure). On the end of the play yard is a great organizer which I'm sure I'll load and re-load a million times before we're done! Stay tuned for more parcel pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT PLAYPEN! We are thinking of doing the same thing. Playpens have come a long way since my kids were babies.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see baby in there!!!