Here's my first project with the designer fabric. I've had this pattern for quite sometime. I've only made one large one and one small one (forgot to take pics before I gave it away). I love the look of the finished product, but because I haven't bothered to purchase the required stabilizer, I had to improvise and I found it tedious. I substituted in heavyweight cardboard (like the kind they use inside binders) and some fusible fleece. Because of this substitution, I had to hand sew the inside seam, and though it's not that big of a deal, it's a little bit of a pain. In the end, I'm glad I made one for myself, though I'm not sure I'll be making very many of these. So, here it is, my poppy notetaker.
the front - though I meant for the front and back to be switched