Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Newsletter Feature!

Just before Micah was born I went onto Flickr to post some pics of my latest baby shoes. I haven't frequented Flickr much lately, but it's a great site for inspiration - it's been around longer than Pinterest. I am mrs angry turtle on Flickr, if you care to look me up. To my delight and surprise I realized I had a message in my inbox from Kathy, owner of Pink Chalk Fabrics. Kathy told me that she loved my Nikki tote that I had added to her customer gallery and that she would like to feature it in one of her newsletters! I am still so flattered. As if that wasn't enough, she also said that she would like to give me a $20 gift certificate to her shop as a thank you. Woo hoo!


So, if you're visiting from a link from Pink Chalk Fabrics, welcome. It's so nice of you to drop by. If you're a regular reader, "hello, I'm glad to have you here".

Stay tuned to see what I ordered with my gift certificate - I'm excited about the project I have in mind!

No comments: