Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Baby Dolly

Baby season has begun again in our church. I asked my friend what she would like for her daughter and she wasn't picky, but she had seen the dolly I made for another friend and thought that might be nice. So, I made this little cutie. Tutorial and pattern here... though this time I enlarged the pattern by 175% instead of the required 150% (my previous dollies are made at 200%, but I didn't have enough felt). I thought an apron would be appropriate, since my friend is a killer cook and I'm sure baby will learn her skills in time.



 (a little heart on the outside, because it wouldn't all fit inside)

4 comments:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

You are so talented Coralee! I just loved your gift at the shower - Homemades are the best! I've often thought about what a baby shower looked like sum 100 years ago -I bet it was 90% handmades! beautiful!

Hashi said...

I found your blog via your comment on SMS. Love your version of the Black Apple dolly!

Evelyn in Canada said...

I love your little dolls. Good work!

Donna Dawe said...

Well I certainly loved receiving this little gem on behalf of Maggie. It really is so touching to get a gift that you know someone has put their heart's love into. Very special. Thank you so much!