- Here's some pics from last month freezer cooking day (just in time for this months). David and I prepared 23 meals in one afternoon and I haven't cooked all month. Did I mention how much I love this?! My co-op is cooking next Tuesday. We skipped March, I think every other month might be a good trend.
- We bought a 4.5 x 3 foot black and white photograph of the Esplanade Riel Pedestrian Bridge here in Winnipeg. We have fallen in love with our city and are so glad someone has captured it so well. You can find it in store at the Winnipeg IKEA. Pictures don't do it justice!
- Micah is now 10.5 months!
- I sewed two Mai Tai baby carriers last month. Here they are.
|both mei tai's are reversible and have "baby" appliqued on one side|
|wrapped and ready to go|
- I am itching to show you party details! I like to surprise my guests, so after the 25th, I'll share. I've been having fun, did I say that already? :)
- Ever since David assembled the littles' bunk bed, Abby's been begging him to attach the ladder to the top of the bed and let her sleep up there. Well, we've worked out a plan. We'd been having a little visitor in our bed EVERY night for up to 3 hours at a time. Papa loves his cuddle time, but Mama wasn't getting much sleep. Here's the plan: for every night Abby sleeps the whole night in her own bed, she gets a sticker on her chart. When the chart is full, she "wins" the top bunk. We are discovering how incentive driven Abigail is, she has eight stickers already and she began eight days ago. There is one little exception, Friday night is "free" cuddle night. That way we can hold onto our little girl a bit longer and still teach her independence. It seems to be working. Papa is missing his cuddles, though, and crawled into bed with her for a few minutes last night. It didn't last long... it seems that she doesn't like anyone in her space. Funny girl.
|this was taken a few days ago on Instagram|
- We got a new printer. She's a beauty and I've been putting her to work for the party. I am easy to please!