Friday, September 18, 2009

For you, Jenni!

Jenni, here's a sneak peak for you. I hope you don't mind that I'm blogging it before you've even received it, but I figured since it wasn't a secret you might not mind.



I've finally finished this little beauty for my friend, Jenni. I promised it when she saw my bag and I've had the fabric (which she picked out - and did a great job!) almost as long. It isn't that I haven't wanted to sew the bag, but do I need to remind anyone that I have a stack of diapers waiting for me? This pretty bag was a much needed and enjoyed diversion.



And because accessories are fun, I whipped up a (also promised a long time ago) coffee cozy and the little flower broach (tutorial here).


Hope you like it, Jenni!

3 comments:

Adventures of Deesa said...

That fabric looks so cute! Great choice Jenni! And great job Coralee!

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

Wow-what a beauty! You are so talented!

Jenni said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thank you again my dear friend! :)