Saturday, November 26, 2011

Checkin' In


  • It's snowing! Big Fat Fluffy Snowflakes! Makes me think of this...




  • Have you ever had candy cane white hot chocolate from Second Cup? Well, we found an amazing version at Bulk Barn for a great price and I'm enjoying a cup right now.
  • David's Waldo party was a hit! We had a great time.

  • Malachi's birthday party went well, too. My friend, Donna, made amazing cupcakes for the occasion.

  • The little's play kitchen has had a few setbacks (we needed to move it from one friend's cold garage to another friend's basement). Hopefully, we'll finish next week.
  • David's been working crazy hard at work and earned enough money to cover our expenses for two months. His last day is Monday and we're so looking forward to family vacation!! 
  • Christmas crafting will be in full swing next week - I have a lot of work to do!
  • I have a rehearsal and costume fitting for Bethlehem LIVE! today. 12 days and counting.
  • We're going to a murder mystery party tonight... really looking forward to a date night out with my David!!
  • My friend, Patty~Jean made a batch of her homemade deodorant for sale and David and I are loving it! I highly recommend it!
  • Our family is rocking an iPad2 - a family Christmas/birthday gift/s from my parents. You should hear my Abby ask to play Angry Birds, too funny! 

  • Finally in my second trimester! Still feeling tired, but a whole lot less sick. I'm hoping for a smooth flight next month. Last time I flew at 4 months, I was quite sick on the plane.

1 comment:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

Too sweet you are, Coralee! sheesh, that sounds like Yoda! So excited for your family and Christmas this year! Congrats on being in your 2nd trimester - WOW that goes FAST!