Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maybe It's Growing On Me


I loved this concept the minute I saw it. Inspired by this pattern. The execution... not so much. I think maybe skinny girls would rock this style so much better. It is growing on me. I guess I feel like I spent enough time on it to make a good effort to like it.


David reminds me that he's the only one I need to impress and he's already impressed, so why stress? He's so sweet. Well, it may or may not be my last piece of clothing for awhile. I don't know. I guess I find more satisfaction in a finished accessory where size doesn't matter. Maybe someday, I'll have to take a class on sewing clothes in order to boost my confidence. *sigh*


5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you look fab in it! Love the layered fabric on the sides.
xox

Unknown said...

I thought it looked really good on you!

Jessica said...

Oops that was by Jessica! LOL

Jenni said...

(hahaha, Jessica :D)
Coralee! I honestly really like it, and I love the colours! Yay for trying something new! xoxo

David G said...

I am glad that wasn't paul - awkward. You are gorgeous love. I am a very honored and blessed husband. So beautiful!!!!!!