Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Christmas Presents



You know those foam chairs with licensed characters on them? Well, I was given one for Abigail with the lovely Dora on it. I am not anti-Dora, just so you know, I just thought that this striped fabric would look way cuter... and it does! A little stitch ripping, tracing and sewing and it's like new.



Don't these kimono pj's look adorable on Abigail? I love how she looks likes she's in a kung fu stance here. Too funny! These were fairly simple, it shouldn't have taken me as long as it did, but they're done now and they fit!






Here's Abigail modeling her new Christmas top. I did have to adjust the strap length a little, but I think it's adorable!



Don't look too closely at the back, the check panel doesn't match up (I'm terrible at cutting a straight line) and next time I'll put more pleats in I like how the two are so close in the back.



And here is the layered daytime ensemble. I love it!

2 comments:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

So Terribly ADOREABLE! or should I say A-Dora-ble! Love them all! what a great idea - I am so not a fan of liscenced/sponsored items!!!What a fantastic idea!

I miss you Coralee!

Evelyn in Canada said...

And you are new to sewing clothes, right? Well, you can't tell. She looks great.