Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Pictures - Celebrating 5 years of marriage!

David and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary next month. We thought that with the addition of Abigail it would be a great time to do a family portrait session. Back in February, Twila Mae took our picture at the King's Ball and we decided to give her a call. Well, I am so glad that we did! Twila did an amazing job and we are so happy with her work! Here's a sneak peak of some of the pictures, though we are saving our favourites for later. (That's killing me, by the way! I love them all so much and want to share them all, but it gives you something to look forward to later) So, without further ado:





4 comments:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

WOW - Just amazing pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

and i love your new profile picture! saw Twila last night, and I'm looking foreward to seeing all your pictures!

LLG said...

I love your pics! I saw them on Facebook, and on here, but it was a quick glance and didn't have time to leave a comment! I love them...you guys look good, and abigail...so fricking cute!!

Evelyn in Canada said...

Those are really great pictures. You can tell that you're all really happy together. When are you coming to visit family over here? I'd love to meet you!