- I had the pleasure of mixing a CD for Abby's little friend's birthday present. Then Abby and I sewed a little bag to put it in (Abby did most of the actual sewing) and added a little monogram painting inside. It was a fun package to put together.
- I got a great treat of a hair colour and cut on the weekend. I then discovered how awkward selfies truly are. It's really hard to take a good picture of dark purple hair. Sorry, Julie, I couldn't do it true justice. David bought me some dangly bling to match and I was trying to capture it all and in the end I spent way to much time taking pictures of myself. Rather embarrassing.
- In the end my favourite picture was really useless because you can't see the purple hair or the great earrings.
- You might have seen on Instagram that I whipped up a little scrappy bunting. I love these and I ended up cutting way more than i needed for one, so...
- ... one for a friend!
- I did a few pages in my Bible, some from my Documented Faith project and some from my Moms' Group study.
Finally, here's my week three of Documented Faith. So, I began the week by painting around the border, then I doodled in some appointments. I added the week's verse (Psalm 24:4-5). I did mini journaling on the days, including my delight at a date arranged by my David. I love it when he does that - totally spontaneously planned! The red background was really damage control when I attempted to watercolour the next week and it bled through. I have used acrylics without bleed and didn't think it through. I used pencil to get a more solid cover and called it "fixed" I have some more damaged control for the next week, too. I finished it off by added a few quotes/notes from the sermon on Sunday around on the border. I really would like a white pen to use on the dark paint, but it's still legible.
What is this the selfie edition of the Angry Turtle?! I promise it won't happen like this again. *wink*
It was a difficult week with my dolly, but I'm fighting for her heart. This is a reminder of what I'm fighting for
|one of my haircut selfies - it really was such a treat!|
|There were a lot of great things about this week, too.|
And just because they're adorable, I'll leave you with a picture of my littles: