Sunday, August 3, 2014

Thank You!

Well we are one week away from our anniversary party (9 days away from our actual anniversary). I am so humbled and honoured by support I've received and I can't wait to show you my new dress. You are going to have to wait until after the party. I do like to keep secrets. In the meantime, here's a couple of pictures of bags purchased from my blog sale in action. Thanks Charis and Donna!

"It fits a Mac Book Pro"

 Charis wrote me this note: "I love my teardrop bag! It's just the perfect size to stash stuff for the kids when we are at the park or splash pad.  Todays contents: snacks, water, sunscreen and bug repellant, diapers, wipes, nursing wrap... Plus more! Since I don't currently use a cell phone, the little cell-pouch holds my roll of diaper-disposal bags! Love it"

Many of you shared the link to my sale on Facebook etc, and that meant just as much to me as a purchase, so thank you. I have lots of details to wrap up in a week and we have family coming from out of town, so I probably won't be posting until after the party. I can't wait to show you what I've been so busy doing! 

1 comment:

Jenni Kroeker said...

Aw! SO great!! I thought the blog sale was such a great idea and I wished I could have bought one... Can't wait till your party!