Well, we're in the thick of flu season, but I figured I could sit at the computer while holding a little and give a small update. I don't have a lot of pictures to go with my update, so I'll entertain you with pictures of my littles.
- Aside from the flu, it's been a bit of a crazy month. David went back to work after being on parental leave. Being our fourth, I've lowered my expectations a whole lot as to what I can accomplish the first two weeks, so we went into survival mode and we made it through.
|It looks like Micah is about to give Hannah a "wet willy"|
- Is there anyone out there not tired of winter yet? We have had spring fever for a month (at least).
|Abby's getting into posing for pictures and Malachi is in his "uniform" super hero costume|
- April is looking to be a fun month filled with celebrations. I won't be hosting a party this spring like I usually do (there are plenty of fun events to go to), but David and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this August and there are rumours of a party. This pretty much means that I have something to
obsess overplan for months to come. I LOVE IT!
|Poor Hannah... what happens when she doesn't see|
|or maybe she does know|
- I am looking for a dress. I found a cute pattern, but I don't sew clothing. My David says it's time to get my feet wet in that department, but it's intimidating to me. I need a seasoned seamstress to coach me through the fitting process. I did find a blog sew-a-long for that specific pattern, so I might struggle through, but if you're reading this (in Winnipeg) and want to help, please let me know!
- In actual news, the girls got their ears pierced a few weeks ago. It was a special sister date and they both did great.
|Cold Saturday morning dance party (in their dancing clothes)|
- David did some ingenious arranging in the living room. We needed to reclaim our third bedroom as a bedroom again, so the office and craft room needed to be evicted. I want to show you, but need to take some good pictures and that requires time to clean up better. It's been a disaster area around here, but I am slowly attempting to catch up. Hopefully soon.
|Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day|
Well, that's all for now. It wasn't all that exciting, but it's where we are right now. Hope you and yours aren't buried in a flu cycle and your snow (if you have any) melts!