Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Yellow Day!

8 years ago, today, while washing laundry, I accidentally died our whites yellow. My David instantly declared that December 20 would forever be yellow day in honour of that boo boo. I laughed it off, but he was in ernest. So, I bring you this year's instalment of yellow.





I found various yellow shirts at the second hand stores (it is almost impossible to find yellow in the winter! we will shop for next year's yellow day in the spring) and made some iron on transfers for mine and the little's shirts. (Designs inspired by these.) It's a work day for my David, so I found him a dress shirt and did not ruin it with a t-shirt transfer.



I'm not sure if we'll get a family shot later or not, but two of my littles were ready to represent for the blog.


2 comments:

Donna Dawe said...

So adorable. I love that yellow!

Anonymous said...

Just passing through and thought this was great! Little family moments like this is what makes life so special. :)